Flexible Modular Lighting System
New Product – Launch January 2019
Bend the Rules of Lighting Design with VentoFlex Tiles
No hot spots, just unstoppable versatility.
- Connect up to ten 12”x12” VentoFlex LED tiles on a single driver
- Dimmable to 1% using any 0-10V or DALI signal
- LEDs: 144 Luxeon™ CRI>90
- Color Temperatures: 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K
- Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
- Luminous Flux = 864lm per square foot
- Luminous Efficacy = 100 lumens/watt (8.6W per tile)
- Material: Flexible Copper Clad Laminate (FCCL) PC board
- Mounting method: Staples/Nail/Screw/Double Sided tape
- Tool-less snap connectors
- Modular Connection: Snap buttons or jumper cables
- Operating temperature -13°F – 140°F
- Suitable for dry and damp locations
- TM-21 L70 > 60,000 hr
- 5 Year warranty
VersatileAmbient lighting is all about creating the right mood. VentoFlex helps designers set the exact tone and aesthetic they intended, wither it’s a backlit lobby, decorative wall or something that hasn’t even been imagined yet. With VentoFlex, lighting design is no longer limited by flat surfaces — the tiles mount to any surface and can bend to 90 degrees and beyond.
CustomizableAvailable in 12″x12″ square tiles, these innovative LED tiles can be cut and formed around any design element, including rounded corners and tight spaces without taking up much room at all — 0.15 (3.81mm). A pair of scissors is the only tool required to cut VentoFlex tiles to the size and shape you desire.
ModularVentoFlex can link up to 10 or 15, 12” x 12” tiles to one Class 2 LED Driver, all on the same 0-10V or DALI dimmer. That’s 1440 or 2160 square inches of versatile lighting power! When connecting tiles together, the cables don’t have to physically touch each other, enabling even more design flexibility.
Indoor, dry and damp location only
Tool-less snap connectors
Mount to any surface
2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K
TM-21 L70 > 60,000 hr
140 degree viewing angle
Dimming is possible depending on the driver
120lm/W, 100lm/W (Download datasheet for efficacy table)