CD Series.236′′ (6.0mm) LED Indicator, IP67 sealed and Vandal Resistant
The CD Series is designed to easily fit panel thickness of up to 2.29mm. The front mount nickel-plated housing has a prominent bezel shape with a protruded LED which increases visibility in the panel.
Allows for design flexibility via power options – optional resistor for 5V-28VDC and 120VC mean more design possibilities in a single indicator.
The rugged vibration and water-resistant LED indicators are well suited for a number of applications, including industrial control panels, transportation dashboards, instrumentation, main power indication, and aircraft/ military instrumentation.
Available with ultra bright (daylight visibility) LEDs that achieve full brightness in microseconds. Offered in five single colors: red, green, yellow, blue, and white.
“LED Indicator with high degree of protection, Prominent bezel style for increased visibility – IP67 rated”
Panel Hole Diameter
Ø 0.236′′ (6.0mm)
Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, White
5V to 28VDC; 120VAC
6′′ Wire Leads or Bi-pins
• For panel hole diameter: 0.236′′ (6.0mm)
• Prominent bezel style LED indicator for increased visibility (3mm LED T-1)
• LED Indicator with high degree of protection, shock and vibration proof
• Maximum panel thickness: .09′′ (2.29mm)
• Available in nickel-plated brass housing
• Available with ultra bright daylight viewing LEDs.
• Designed for the extreme, harsh and outdoor environment
• Sealed against moisture and dust (IP67)
• Optional resistor for 5V-28VDC and 120VAC
• Offered with 6′′ 24 AWG wire leads or bi-pins
• Available in five single illumination colors: red, green, yellow, blue, and white
• Viewing angle: 25 ̊-60 ̊ (depending on model)
• Mounting hardware provided: lock washer, hex nut and gasket seal
• Thread size: M6*0.75mm
• Resistant to vandal, shock and vibration
• Life Expectancy: 50,000 Average
• RoHS and REACH Compliant
View the CD Series product offering