A versatile LED lamp for dual AC/DC operation ideal for demanding applications
Ability to operate from 105 through 280 VDC, and from 110 to 130 VAC
VCC custom-designed LED lamp, drawing on their years of experience in solid state indication and lighting for demanding applications. The LED driver had to accommodate the wide range of AC and DC voltages demanded and desired of this lamp. These electronics also incorporate the temperature sensing and fold-back circuitry to protect the LED from over-temperature conditions that are exacerbated by the enclosed fixture. VCC had extensive testing performed by a third-party authority and the design was revised and finally passed all requirements of UL 1993 (Self-Ballasted Lamps) for fully-enclosed fixtures.
- A versatile lamp for dual AC/DC operation for general lighting with the ability to operate from 105 through 280 VDC, and from 110 to 130 VAC
- Replaces a 100W incandescent bulb with a 9W LED with comparable light
- Ideal for enclosed fixture due to the temperature sensing and fold-back circuitry which protect the LED from over-temperature conditions
- The VCC LED lamp is 9W, so it draws less than 1/10th the energy of the 100 W incandescent bulb and less than 1/20th of the power demanded of the 200 W bulb
- Developed for demanding power-plant, turbine hall, emergency backup power applications
- Compatible with the existing bulbs (standard E26 base, standard A21 shape), and can be replaced on a fixture-by-fixture basis.
- Available in other color temperatures: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5700K and 6500K
- Incandescent bulbs have a rated life of 1000 hours, VCCs LED lamp is rated at 50,000 hours to L80
- UL/CSA 1993 compliant for fully-enclosed fixtures
- 5-year limited warranty
The LED bulb has a standard E26 base, and a standard A21 shape, as well as being able to operate in the standard enclosed fixtures and with the range of input voltages that some company uses.
The VCC LED lamp is 9W, so it draws less than 1/10th the energy of the 100 W incandescent bulb and less than 1/20th of the power demanded of the 200 W bulb.
LEDs have no filament but are a solid-state device with a junction across which the light is generated. LED light output will degenerate over time but does not burn-out.
9W LED 5000K
A versatile lamp for 125 VDC or 250 VDC battery-powered emergency lighting or, dual AC-DC operation for general lighting with the ability to operate from batteries.
E26 Medium base
Color Temp. (ANSI)
CRI (Ra) (typ.)
Typical lumens (lm)
Rated Lifetime – L80 (hrs)
Dia. x MOL
-25 ̊C – 50 ̊C