SAN DIEGO, CA , May 30, 2018
Visual Communications Company (VCC), a recognized leader in illuminated components announces a new lens option for its innovative 1092 Series. By adding a blue lens to its high-performance series, VCC is enabling enhanced design capabilities in applications ranging from smart home devices to industrial equipment.
The high-brightness and reliable 1092 Series offers a host of other benefits for designers and manufacturers. These indicators use a snap-in design to easily fit into a .5” (1.27mm) panel quickly and without additional hardware to reduce costs in during assembly and installation. Available in four lens styles, the 1092 Series achieves full brightness in microseconds — whether used indoors or in full daylight. When the optional O-ring gasket is used, the 1092 Series is water, dust and oil resistant.
“The addition of a blue lens option to the 1092 Series will greatly open up options for manufacturers looking to upgrade existing designs or create new ones that enhance overall operating life. This series offers benefits that drive efficiencies and reliability, including using less energy, producing less heat while being quick to cycle on and off.”
1092 Blue Quick Tips:
- Front panel snap-in. Snaps fit into 0.500” (12.7mm) panel hole requires no additional hardware
- High brightness LED for daylight viewing
- Available in four single colors: red, green, amber and blue
- Offered with a variety of lens options: Hi Hat, Hi Dome, Semi Dome and Small Dome
- Transparent and diffused lenses provide visibility during daylight
- Available in operating voltage of 12VDC, 28VDC and 125VAC
- Offered with wire leads (4.4”/4.8”) or tab terminal (0.187” x .020”)
For more information on 1092 Series – Blue please click here.
The 1092 Series Blue is available through distribution channels in June 2018.
Need additional Information:
Click to download the official press release, press release image or the press release quick tips.
Want to see how the 1092 Series looks like? Check out video