Best-in-Class Durability and Proprietary FlexVolt™ Technology Enhance Design Possibilities
SAN DIEGO, CA (February 15, 2023) — Visual Communications Company (VCC), a recognized global leader in the illuminated electronics market with advanced indication and HMI solutions, recently announced its new Bi-Color PML50 Harsh Environment PMI Series.
With five bi-color options and an IP67 rating, these ruggedized and relentless PMIs are ideal for applications where the working conditions are tough, including:
- Automation & controls
- Outdoors, maritime, oil & gas
- High-humidity, sunlight, or rain-exposed environments
- High-vibration operation
- Railroad & transportation
- Safety systems
The innovative series provides reliable performance and big benefits for OEMs and designers:
- Streamlined HMI and BOM – Five bi-color options (red/green, red/blue, yellow/green, yellow/blue, and red/yellow) simplify the interface and reduce component costs.
- Voltage flexibility and savings – Engineers can leverage VCC’s proprietary FlexVolt™ technology to secure safe and reliable operation for circuits ranging from 5 VDC to 28 VDC.
- Water- and dust-proof operation in harsh conditions – IP67-rated, these ruggedized PMIs offer reliable and continuous operation under the hardest working conditions.
- Enhanced operational safety – From voltage flexibility to a wide viewing angle and full brightness in milliseconds, the PML50 Harsh Environment Series delivers increased performance and operational safety for engineers and customers.
- Color-coded wires for optimized assembly – Streamline assembly and eliminate wiring errors with color-coded wires for easy product/output light identification.
- Long-lasting illumination – With RoHS and REACH compliance, count on these engineered PMIs for up to 100K hours of operation.
To learn more, visit: www.vcclite.com/pml50-harsh-environment
“We are thrilled to launch our new Bi-Color PML50 Harsh Environment PMI Series to provide OEMs with several bi-color options to streamline design, even in damp conditions”. “The ability to safely operate in harsh environments in a wide range of voltages thanks to FlexVolt™ technology is a huge win for our customers.”