SAN DIEGO, CA , January 17, 2018
Visual Communications Company (VCC) launches New Surface Mount 7-segment LED Display Series – Specially designed for an automatic pick-and-place mounting process to reduce production costs.
Available in blue, red and pure green LEDs, these thin numeric displays are ideal for a wide range of applications, including industrial devices, light controls, medical and transportation equipment.
“The DSM7T Series really shines when a two or more seven-segment displays are connected to each other and decimals are valuable to communicating with operators or end users. Other key features of great value to our clients are the side-by-side mounting capability that saves space on the PCB, and SMD technology that eliminates additional soldering and manual labor, both features providing significant cost savings during assembly.”
DSM7T Quick Tips:
- 1-digit seven segment SMD LED numeric display
- Includes a decimal point, useful when two or more display are connected to each other
- Available in 3 different digits heights: 0.28”, 0.39”, 0.56”
- High light output and excellent character appearance
- Side by side mounting allows space saving
- Available in 3 different colors: blue, red and pure green
- Support top mount and reverse mount configurations
For more information on DSM7T Series please click here.
The DSM7T Series is available through distribution channels in January 2018.
Need additional Information:
Click to download the official press release, press release image or the press release quick tips.
Want to see how the DSM7T looks like? Check out video