CL SeriesØ 0.555” (14mm) Watertight LED Indicator, IP67 and Vandal Resistant
The CL Series is a steady LED indicator light designed with a prominent bezel and a robust bright nickel plated brass housing. LED Indicator for front panel installation and suitable for high vibration environments.
The ultra-rugged LED indicators are well suited for a number of applications, including signaling, automation & control, main power indication, maintenance and warning indication.
LED Indicator light is assembled to allow water-proof mounting in accordance with IP67 and is ideal for heavy duty applications.
Available with ultra bright (daylight readable) and available in operating voltage of 2V to 60V, 120VAC, and 240VAC. Offered in four single colors: red, yellow, green, blue or in one bi-color: red/green.
“14mm Robust & Watertight LED indicator designed for extreme, harsh and outdoor environments.”
Panel Hole Diameter
Ø 0.555′′ (14mm)
Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Bi-Color: Red/Green
2V to 60V, 120VAC and 240VAC
6′′ Wire Leads
• For panel hole diameter: 0.555” (14mm)
• Panel thickness up to .354” (9mm)
• Prominent LED indicator for increased visibility
• Internally potted-suitable for high vibration applications
• Designed for extreme, harsh and outdoor environments
• Available in operating voltage of 2V to 60V, 120VAC, and 240VAC
• Offered with 6” 24 AWG wire leads, red (anode) and black(cathode)
• Mil Spec MIL-W22759/33 wire
• Robust nickel-plated brass housing
• Available in four single colors: red, yellow, green, and blue
• Available in red/green bi-color
• Viewing angle: 20 ̊-50 ̊ (dependent on model)
• Mounting hardware provided: hex nut, spacer, and gasket
• Thread size: M14*1.0mm
• Mounting torque: 20 ± 2 in-lb ( 2.26 ± 0.23 N-mm )
• Resistant to vandal, shock, and vibration
• For custom cable length, connectors or colors contact VCC
• RoHS and REACH Compliant