Lighting Design, Meet Limitless Possibilities
VCC’s award-winning VentoFlex modular lighting system eliminates design constraints while maximizing versatility and impact. Whether the application is backlighting, set design, recreational vehicles, or something that hasn’t even been invented yet, VentoFlex provides countless ways to express creativity with no heat sink, tool-less installation and the ability to bend and flex well past 90 degrees.
Overall benefits of the VentoFlex modular lighting system include:
- Versatility – these flexible copper clad laminate (FCCL) tiles can be mounted to just about any flat surface without tools or limitations.
- Customization – cut and configure VentoFlex tiles to bring any design vision to life with unlimited possibilities.
- Modular design – connect up to 10 tiles with a single driver and enjoy touch-free connections to power even more impactful designs
There are other LED lighting tiles available. Here’s how VentoFlex compares to other modular LED tiles available:
Tile Size: Square in Shape to Save You Money
Connection: Streamlined to Drive Costs Down Even More
In fact, the connection is a snap — you don’t need cables to expand in one direction because they snap in.how to buy phentermine weight loss pills If you need to expand your design in the other direction, you will need cables to do so.
Connection accessories include:
- A jumper cable for horizontal configurations
- A bridge cable for vertical connections
- A power cable for connecting to the Class 2 LED driver
Output: More Brightness for Your Buck
VentoFlex tiles are dimmable to 1% with any 0-10V/DALI signal, so even dimmed, they shine above the rest.
Voltage: Lower Operating Voltage, Lower Overall Cost
And for even lower power consumption, VentoFlex is also available in a 12V-24V tile that can be used in RVs, boats and other environments with 12V battery power.
Driver Selection: You’re In the Driver’s Seat
Go ahead, shop around for the best driver. VCC won’t require you to buy one from us to take advantage of all VentoFlex has to offer.
Color Temp: More Options, More Impact
Some of the other options available only have five color temperatures to choose from. Yet, sometimes, 500K or 700K can make all the difference in the ambiance of your creation. Get the exact specifications for any occasion or need with VentoFlex.
Ventoflex Color Temps: 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, and 5700K
Installation: Tools to Make Your Job Easier
Use the VentoFlex calculator to quickly determine exactly how many tiles, cables, and drivers you need to create a project bill of materials (BOM).
- Simply provide the:
- Room dimensions
- Color temperature
- Horizontal or square tile configuration
The VentoFlex calculator will do the rest. Take it for a test-drive.